Aquafina Lip Oil Trio!

Personal Rating: 4.5/5 stars!

A few years back when I went into my local Walgreen's one day, I noticed a very peculiar product. I knew the company Aquafina made bottled water, but I had absolutely no idea that they also made lines varying from skincare to lip products! I came across the Aquafina Lip Oil Trio, which is just $3.99, so I had to pick it up and see what they're all about! I must admit, I haven't used them that much since I purchased them, but ever since rediscovering them in my collection, I realized I'm in love! They contain ultra moisturizing ingredients including almond and jojoba oil, and vitamin e. I love topping mine over a lipstick, because it keeps it from drying up and glides on SO smoothly! Many lipglosses that I've tried seem to usually be on the thick and sticky side-and these are the complete opposite! To me, they have more of a lip balm effect on the lips than a gloss would. I've been religiously applying it before bed each night, and every morning as well. I've replaced my usual lip balms with them lately since they seem to hydrate my lips for so much longer than my lip balms last! The package comes with all three flavors-original, wildberry, and raspberry. Unfortunately I am unable to find my original flavor, but wildberry is by far my favorite! I'm always the person to choose raspberry flavored anything-suckers, yogurt, you name it! Although, this is definitely a rare exception! I'm not entirely sure why, but the raspberry flavor may be too strong of a scent for me that I'm not quite fond of. If they redid the flavor of the rasperry lip oil, I'd rate this trio 5/5 stars! That's basically all I have to say about these, I am in love with them and will continue to use them for a long time! I definitely recommend these if you are in search of a really great hydrating lip product that is non-sticky, moisturizing, and long lasting!

1 Response to "Aquafina Lip Oil Trio!"

  1. niina says:

    omg those look yummy! lol :D

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme