May Eco Emi Products Update!

Hey everyone! As you probably know by now, I post an Eco Emi video once per month on my first impressions of the products as I open them on camera. I enjoy doing the revealing on camera, although it doesn't give you much information and review. Thus begins the blogs! Each month, I will do a blog post about all the products mentioned in the previous Eco Emi box, a rating and why I like/dislike it. I hope this helps you all!


 Rating Scale based on  1-5 stars, 5 being the ultimate best. 




-Night Owl Paper Goods Inc. Owl Card: (No rating available) I couldn't really rate a card, so I won't give a rating! This is one product where I haven't gotten the chance to use yet, but when the time comes I'm sure it will 'work' perfectly, haha!

-Pangea Organics Bar Soap: (* * * * *) I rated this soap 5 stars for multiple reasons. The scent is very pleasant and soothing; I think a lot of people would enjoy it as well. It's also a pretty large bar, so it lasts a good amount of time. You can use this as a hand or body soap and it is very moisturizing. Lastly, the packaging it comes in can be planted to grow your own spruce tree-how fun!

-Blissoma Smooth Moisture Serum: (* * * * *) Another product for the win! I'm in love with Blissoma's products, I can't get enough. I have normal/dry skin, (and very dry in the winter months), and this is a miracle serum. It's consistency is lighter than a facial cream, yet packed with moisturizing ingredients. It's pretty liquidy, but once rubbed into the skin you can't notice that. It actually helps it blend easier I feel. It keeps my skin moisturized all night, and also is great for a spot treatment! Whenever I have breakouts I will focus the serum on it (or over my whole face) and you feel a tingling sensation as it works its magic!

-Planet Botanicals Face Polish: (* * *) This product is a gentle exfoliator for the skin. I didn't rate this 4 or 5 stars only because I didn't get a chance to use it as often as a good review deserves! I will only exfoliate my skin a few times a week, even if it claims it's gentle! I do enjoy the scent and consistency, though the grainy texture it leaves takes more time to remove from the skin.

-Lauren Brooke Cosmetics Sweet Chai Lip Scrub: (* * * *) I try many, many lip scrubs as I strongly believe exfoliating the lips consistently is as important as exfoliating the skin. This particular scrub is #1 or #2 in my all time favorites! The scent AND taste is absolutely delicious. It's so sweet and sugary! It does a fabulous job removing flaky skin from the lips and preparing them for balm and lipstick application if desired.

-Lauren Brooke Cosmetics Summer Cheek Color: (* * *) Another product I LOVE trying is blush. Blush really pulls a look together and adds beautiful color and glow to the skin. This blush color is beautiful and very wearable. However, it is very sparkly which I'm not a big fan of personally. Being a loose powder blush, it was a little difficult to work with, but I WOULD recommend this as a beautiful highlight color or to add some sparkle to the lids.

-Christopher Drummond Beauty Radiance Booster: (* * * *) Basically, this vegan product promises to give the wearer a gorgeous glow to the skin. And you know what? It does! I love the smooth texture of this product and it gives a golden highlight to my skin. The only thing I think could be better is if the sifter was bigger or different packaging, as it is a little difficult to get out of the sifter without spilling some.

-Holly Beth Flourish Perfume: (* *) Despite the low rating, it's all personal preference as I am not the best person to review this one-haha! This perfume is very florally, which I have never been a huge fan of. I can't really describe the scent to you because I just do not care for it. When it comes to perfumes, you really can't trust other opinions as much, you just have to try it out yourself! I will say though if you typically love floral scents, this is definitely worth checking out!

-Bubble Bee Organic Lip balm: (* * * * *) Another product I try ALL of the time would have to be a lip balm! I get so excited when I see these in Eco Emi's as they are SO practical-I use one everyday! I adore the packaging of this lip balm, it's very fun and great for all ages. The consistency is SUPER smooth and  pretty long lasting. I also love the scent-coconut and lime- yum!

-Taylor's Organic Peppermint Leaves: (No rating available) Unfortunately I did not have time to try this one out this month- my apologies!

-Pure Organic Wild Blueberry Bar: (No rating available) I am SO bummed I didn't get to try this delicious looking bar because I am allergic to the cashews that are in it! Looks good though :(


I hope you found this helpful! Please let me know in the comments below if it was, and if you want me to continue doing these blog posts!

2 Response to "May Eco Emi Products Update!"

  1. i love these reviews! please continue doing them :)

    xoxo

    Anonymous says:

    Nice post!
    These reviews are very useful.
    Front Lace Wigs

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme